Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: greddy turbo GSR's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jims4dr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 1999
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    maybe I'm wrong, but I heard that greddy offers a turbo kit for the intergra gsr...anyone of you guys have a the greddy turbo kit installed?
    if so, how does it perform (dynos, times, etc.) and how much did it cost?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ubermensch's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 1999
    Posts
    91
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You might want to post this over on the Finish First board, I know someone over there has the kit installed and likes it, but I can't recall their name.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Glenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2000
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From what I have seen it is fairly pricy. Nearly $3000 and that does not count the intercooler which is pushing $900. Ouch!!!

    ------------------
    I live my life on the line.............the redline!

    1994 Granada Black Pearl Civic coupe w/ 96 LS motor soon to be charged, supercharged that is.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member woong's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2000
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm, thats me, hehe, whatcha need to know bout the kit? As for the pricing, thats retail pricing, lets say I got my kit at a fairly competitive price to a DRAG3 and JRSC setup, so I opted for a GReddy, just wanted to be different you know....

    ------------------
    woong
    1999 GReddy turbo DC2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •